Corporate, Club and Team Programs
Our Corporate, Club and Team Programs for cycling, triathlon, and running events culminate with the endurance sports accomplishments of a lifetime. We can fully customize your group's experience, preparing your team for success with the following services:
- On-site Race Goal Kickoff Celebration
- Simplified registration process for your group's goal event
- Course-specific training camps with professional coaching and pro athletes
- Detailed training plans written exclusively for RaceQuest for specific races
- Master Class Webinar and "Q&A" Sessions with our coaches
- Race week travel, logistics, and support package for each member of your group
- Race entries to selected events, even when the race is "sold out"
- Online Forums to answer questions as they arise
- Workshops and group training activities to foster team building and camaraderie
- Customized kit and apparel for your group
- Exclusive discounts from our partners
- All experience and ability levels can be accommodated
Contact us to discuss your group's needs and request a detailed proposal.
Group Training and Travel in Costa Rica
Join us in Costa Rica! Our training camps and active travel weeks are based in beautiful Guanacaste, Costa Rica on the Pacific. Here are 8 great reasons to host your next event with us in this beautiful and welcoming country:
1. Accessibility. Costa Rica is located in Central America, south of Nicaragua and north of Panama. It has two international airports: Juan Santamaria in the Central Valley (San Jose) and Daniel Oduber Quirós in Guanacaste (Liberia, our main airport). The country is easily accessible from the main cities in Latin America, North America, and Europe. Twenty-nine airlines offer more than 500 flights weekly. Additionally, Costa Rica has numerous daily flights that connect Juan Santamaria airport in San Jose with Tocumén airport, the hub of the Americas, in Panama City, Panama.
2. Strategic Location. Costa Rica is situated in the tropical region of Central America between the two American continents. This creates a variable and highly pleasant climate year-round, with temperatures ranging from 70 to 80 degrees F (21-26ºC).
3. Excellent Infrastructure. Costa Rica offers 6,900 sleeping rooms and theater space for up to 800 people in Guanacaste; 2,200 rooms and event venues with a maximum capacity of 340 in the Central Pacific region; and 8,300 rooms and meeting space for up to 3,000 at the Costa Rica Convention Center in the Central Valley.
4. Well-Being and Quality. Following an evaluation of the country’s public sanitation system, Costa Rica ranked seventh in the world for quality and first in Latin America and Central America.
5. Experience. Costa Rica sets the bar on an international level as a destination for organizing meetings and group travel experiences.
6. High Education Level. The country’s educational system has developed an excellent digital emphasis, with 90% of schools and institutes currently offering some type of connection and access to digital technology. About 44% of the population has studied in higher education.
7. Sustainable by Nature. Costa Rica is one of the world’s leaders in clean energy production that is free of fossil fuels. During 99% of the year, the country operates on “green electricity.” Taxes from the sale of fossil fuels, meanwhile, help protect forests, and 25% of the national territory is protected. It’s also the happiest and most sustainable country on the planet, according to the Happy Planet Index in 2009, 2012, 2015, and 2016. There are also plans to go even further, with the goal of being carbon-neutral by 2021.
8. Diversity of Attractions and Activities. The country’s geographical diversity ranges from chains of mountains and active volcanoes to marvelous beaches bathed by the Pacific and Caribbean. This incredible geography generates a large number of micro-climates and makes Costa Rica the ideal place for your group!
To speak with one of our Costa Rica Group Travel Planners, call 1-855-872-8669.