XTERRA Costa Rica
Trail Runs + Sprint and Olympic Triathlons
March 2018 Registration Coming Soon!
Something for everyone!
We've been part of XTERRA Costa Rica since its inception a few years ago, looking after pro athletes such as XTERRA World Champion Mauricio Mendez. Now we're excited to expand the trip to anyone looking to race a trail run or compete in the Sprint or Olympic XTERRA off-road triathlons. For the all-inclusive price of just $1,095 per person (double occupancy), you'll enjoy a 4-night getaway with everything you need, including ENTRY into the race of your choice:
- XTERRA Trail Races: 6km / 10km / 21km on Saturday, April 8
- XTERRA Sprint Triathlon on Sunday, April 9
- 500m Swim - 15km Bike - 5km Run
- XTERRA Olympic race on Sunday, April 9
- 1500m Swim - 30km Bike - 10km Run
- Location: Reserva Conchal, Guanacaste, Costa Rica; 6:30 a.m. Race Start
- Ocean swim from Reserva Conchal's beach
- Bike course: Circuit starting in Reserva Conchal to Bahía de los Piratas Beach, following through to Matapalo and returning to Reserva Conchal from the side entrance.
- Trail Races (run): Circuits within Reserva Conchal
- Finish Line and Transition Area: Designated area next to Reserva Conchal's private club
Generous qualifying spots to the XTERRA World Championship!
This recap video from the 2016 race gives you a sense of what it's like at XTERRA Costa Rica!
4-NIGHT PACKAGE WITH RACE ENTRY FROM $1,095
RaceQuest Inclusive Value:
- Airport Shuttles: round trip ground transportation from Liberia, Costa Rica airport (LIR)
- 4 nights and 5 days in gorgeous 5-Star accommodations near the race site (see gallery below)
- Thursday check-in and Monday check-out
- Race week concierge services from the Costa Rica-experienced RaceQuest Travel team
- Drop-off and pick-up directly from the race start and finish line!
- Complimentary Race Entry into the event of your choice (Trail Runs, Sprint or Olympic-distance off-road triathlons)
- Welcome Dinner to meet your fellow travelers and some of the XTERRA Pro Triathletes
- RaceQuest Tour staff with years of experience racing and traveling throughout Costa Rica
- Spanish-fluent leader
- Daily light breakfast
- Transportation to local grocery store for your supplies
- Access to our training facilities and resort amenities including private beach club and spa
- Accommodations include full kitchen, terraces, oceanfront views, WiFi
Pricing and Booking Notes
$1,095 per person (US), based on double, shared occupancy
$1,695 Single Occupancy.
Prices include accommodations and all amenities listed above. Pricing is in US funds.
Our 5-Star Accommodations
Cancellation Policy for this tour
Refunds are available, less a $500 cancellation fee. You must make your cancellation request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 31, 2017. Any request for cancellation received on or after January 1, 2018 will incur a 100% cancellation fee. We strongly encourage travel insurance to protect from losses incurred by cancellation. For less than $100, your entire tour can be covered. Check out travelinsurance.com for a free quote.