Triple Threat Racing
Costa Rica Triathlon Camp
March 14-18, 2018 Session
- Comprehensive fully supported, 4-night triathlon training camp and active vacation experience with ground transportation, catered daily breakfast and dinners, professional coaching and SAG support for group swim, bike and run training sessions
- Ideal Location: Guanacaste, Costa Rica in the beautiful village of Las Catalinas (Liberia LIR Airport); the "gold coast" Pacific side of Costa Rica
- Perfect Training for triathletes who want to take their preparation, skills and race performance to the next level in 2018; all paces welcome - all sessions are based on time, not distance!
- Pricing: $1,195 per person, athlete or non-training guest plus accommodation
- Accommodations: Priced as low as $75 per person (shared room), per night (4-night minimum); Master Suite accommodations are also available. All accommodations are 5-star luxury and will be selected after your camp is booked and confirmed. Check out our "villa" accommodations in the Gallery.
- Bike Rental: new FELT carbon road bikes with disc brakes are available to rent from us for $300 for the duration of your stay.
Why train with us in Costa Rica?
Our training camp kicks off with a Sunset Welcome Party, where you will meet your fellow guests and our staff. The next morning, we begin our training days with open water swimming, group bike rides, group trail runs to accommodate all paces, triathlon skills and race day nutrition and strategy discussions.
RaceQuest will be supporting your training fully with SAG support, nutrition, and plenty of encouragement. We are committed to meeting your training and travel needs with exceptional service from a staff with years of experience in taking care of triathletes and their families.
Limited availability to no more than 12 athletes per camp ensures you'll have plenty of opportunity to have our coach answer your questions and work closely with you to improve.
Our training camp is perfectly suitable for those training to take on their first "half" or "full" long course race, as well as those who have years of experience at these distances. We base all workouts on time, and NOT distance, so that all paces will love it!
Shake the "rust" off Winter season and join us in warm and sunny Costa Rica, a country we know so well.
Our home base is the spectacular oceanfront community of Las Catalinas. We'll start and end our days enjoying delicious meals, with triathlon instruction and plenty of training that's based on time and not distance. There are many advantages to "getting away" from your home training environment, and Costa Rica provides the perfect atmosphere to take your triathlon skills to the next level.
Smooth, clear roads and warm, calm waters await you! The year-round sunshine and ideal training conditions are a nice way to escape Winter's icy grip! With our saltwater training pool, Technogym equipment, groomed trails with ocean views and multiple options for dining and cultural excursions, this is so much more than a training camp. It's the first-class multi-sport getaway you deserve!
- Round trip transfer from/to the airport (Liberia, Costa Rica - LIR)
- Daily catered full breakfast in our villa
- 4 nights of catered, multi-course dinners
- Sunset Welcome Party - Pura Vida!
- 3-1/2 days of professionally guided training sessions
- Open water swimming with a measured course and SUP escorts
- Access to the 25-meter, 4-lane saltwater lap pool, beach club, Technogym and spa
- SAG support and safety vehicle escort for our group bike rides
- Run training sessions on road, paths, and groomed trails with spectacular views
- Small group atmosphere, limited to no more than 12 athletes per session
- Ride portions of the IRONMAN Costa Rica 70.3 course
- Transportation to excursions, shopping and cultural experiences from our resort
- Guest Program, offering access to the private beach club, pools, gym and spa. Spa services and massage are available in our villa for a small additional fee.
- Gift bag for each athlete with plenty of "swag"
- English and Spanish-fluent camp staff
- Daily housekeeping of your accommodation - note this is purchased separately from your camp fee
- Expert assistance booking additional nights in Costa Rica that may include Tamarindo for world-class surfing, Mount Arenal volcano area, rain forest tours and zip-lining at Diamante EcoAdventure Park.
Professional Coaching from Shawn Wierick and Chip Beard
- Our March 14-18 camp features 3-1/2 days of training under the guidance of Coaches Shawn Wierick and Chip Beard
- Escorted, measured course for open water swims
- Escorted, full SAG support for group bike rides with ice, water, and beverages
- Group trail run courses that accommodate all paces
- Nutritional support for your training sessions
- Camp staff with vast experience in taking care of the needs of triathletes
Carbon Road Bike Rentals
Leave your bike at home and rent one of our new FELT Z6 Disc carbon fiber road bikes. This is the optimum bike for our training rides with light weight, race-worthy responsiveness and disc brakes for confident descents. Just bring your pedals, shoes, helmet and perhaps saddle and make your camp packing even easier!
Available at checkout when you book this as an "Add-On" for $300 for the week.
Camp Pricing and Booking Instructions
March 14 -18, 2018
- Athlete Package or Guest Package: $1,195 per person, reserved with a $500 non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to camp start date. See full terms and conditions below.
- Accommodations are purchased separately. We will notify all camp attendees when accommodations are open for booking. We offer a variety of options, including shared rooms that start at just $75 per night. Every accommodation option is absolutely 5-star luxury!
- Carbon Road Bike Rentals are $300 for the week
Tour Our Triathlete's Paradise!
Situated on Guanacaste, Costa Rica's Gold Coast on the Pacific ocean, the warm and clear waters of Las Catalinas provide swimmers with Kona-like conditions while making activities such as SUP, snorkeling and trail running part of the fun of this prestigious location. A 25m saltwater training pool, Technogym equipment, Beach Club, and dining options are nestled among the verdant mountains and provide spectacular ocean views. Our accommodations are nothing less than a true villa featuring the finest amenities available to help you recover with a great night's rest.
Contact us at email@example.com with any question prior to making your booking.
Cancellation Policy, Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is due at time of booking to reserve your spot at camp. This is payable by major credit card through our secure booking system. The remaining balance is collected 30 days prior to camp start date. We collect your balance on the credit card provided at the time of booking. All camp registration fees and accommodations are non-refundable. We strongly recommend travel insurance against unplanned losses including your registration fee and housing. Please visit www.travelinsurance.com to see options. All camp registrants will be notified regarding accommodation options and prices.