Tour de France
Spectacular 13-Day Cycling Tour: Roth to Paris
July 11-24, 2017
Our small group of just 8 travelers will be shown the best of Le Tour as we provide a truly unforgettable experience. This genuine cycling tour includes live viewing of several Tour stages including the mountains and of course the grand finale in Paris.
Your guides for our 2017 Tour de France package are the experienced cyclists and crew from our TDF partner, VeloTours Australia. We are committed to a smooth experience throughout your tour, providing every guest with VIP-style service. We combine brilliant cycling opportunities in Switzerland and France, bucket-list climbs you can try for yourself like Alpe d'Huez and the Col du Galibier, plus the best views of the Tour de France. We top this off with beautiful accommodations, great meals and a friendly atmosphere to create the ultimate Tour de France cycling itinerary.
Live (and Cycle) Like a Local
There’s no daily grind of changing hotels and transporting from stage to stage. Starting with 4 days in beautiful Annecy, you then get to unpack for a week and live like a local in Le Bourg d’Oisans, immersing yourself in a true French cycling experience before we head off to see the final stage of Le Tour de France on the Champs Elysees in Paris. It's truly an unforgettable experience for cycling fans, athletes and guests alike!
Ideal Stand-Alone Tour or Post-Challenge Roth Extension!
If you're racing Challenge Roth, this is an ideal bolt-on extension to celebrate your race. Our cycling itinerary is designed with your comfort and race recovery in mind. We begin with easy stretches of cycling, go easy on the legs, and gradually offer you the option of famously challenging climbs. No worries; our fantastic SAG support van is never far from you, should you want to hop in and ride to the next stop or need to top off your nutrition.
- 671 kilometers (417 total riding miles), 13 climbs offered, long and short ride options available
- 13 total nights of beautiful, well-appointed accommodation (Tuesday, July 11 in Nuremberg is included as we depart for this tour on Wednesday, July 12. Check-out is Monday, July 24 from Paris)
- Ground transportation and transfers
- Breakfast each morning
- 3-course dinner each evening
- Flight from Germany to Geneva, Switzerland
- Flight from Geneva to Paris for the grand finale
- Care and transport of your bike
- Detailed daily briefing on each day's ride and activities
- Highly experienced guides, bike mechanics and domestiques to assist you
- Tour photographer and digital image pack at the end of your trip
- Special farewell dinner in Paris on our final night
- Cycling Kit for each rider (yours to keep)
- Small group size limited to no more than 8 clients
Pricing (Per person, twin share / double occupancy): $3,495
Single pricing, please inquire to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
Tour is subject to change. Prices are per person, twin share. Single share extra fees apply (please inquire). Price does not include train trips, travel insurance, lunches or alcohol. Once your reservation has been accepted, we will contact you to plan your flights.