"Rock the W" Costa Rica Triathlon Camp
2018 Rock the W Triathlon Camp Now Booking!
- Comprehensive fully supported, 5-night Training Camp and active vacation experience with ground transportation, catered daily breakfast and Chef-prepared dinners, professional coaching and more
- Ideal Location: Guanacaste, Costa Rica in the beautiful village of Las Catalinas (Liberia LIR Airport)
- Perfect Training for anyone considering or currently racing "half" or "full" distance triathlons
- Pricing: $1,595 per person, athlete or non-training guest for each camp week
- Accommodations: Priced as low as $75 per person, per night (5-night minimum)
- Bike Rental: rent a carbon road bike from us for $300 for the week
Why train with us in Costa Rica?
Our training camp kicks off with a Sunset Welcome Party, where you will meet your fellow athletes and our staff. The next morning, we begin our training days with open water swimming, group bike rides, group trail runs to accommodate all paces, transition skills and race day nutrition and strategy discussions.
RaceQuest will be supporting your training fully with SAG support, nutrition, and plenty of encouragement. We are committed to meeting your training and travel needs with exceptional service from a staff with years of experience in taking care of triathletes and their families.
Limited availability to no more than 15 athletes per week ensures you'll have plenty of opportunity to have our coach answer your questions and work closely with you to improve.
While our camp will show you the inner workings of the new IRONMAN Costa Rica 70.3 course, this training camp week is perfectly suitable for those training for any other "half" or "full" long course race. Shake the "rust" off from Winter season and join us in warm and sunny Costa Rica, a country we know so well.
Our home base is the spectacular oceanfront community of Las Catalinas. We'll start and end our days enjoying Chef-catered meals, triathlon instruction and plenty of training that's based on time and not distance. All paces are accommodated!
Smooth, clear roads and warm, calm waters await you in Costa Rica! The year-round sunshine and ideal training conditions are the perfect way to escape Winter's icy grip!
- Round trip transfer from/to the airport (Liberia, Costa Rica - LIR)
- Daily catered full breakfast in our villa
- 5 nights of Chef-catered, multi-course dinners
- Sunset Welcome Party - Pura Vida!
- 4-1/2 days of professionally coached training sessions
- Open water swimming with measured buoys and SUP escorts
- Access to the 25-meter, 4-lane saltwater lap pool, beach club, gym and spa
- SAG support and vehicle escort for our group bike rides
- Bike mechanic access and assistance building your bike
- Run training sessions on road, paths, and groomed trails with spectacular views
- Camp structure limited to just 10 athletes per session
- Previews of the IRONMAN Costa Rica 70.3 course
- Race day nutrition and strategy discussions
- Transportation to excursions, shopping and cultural experiences from our resort
- Guest Program, offering access to the private beach club, pools, gym and spa. Spa services and massage are available in the villa for a small additional fee.
- Gift bag for each athlete with plenty of "swag"
- Commemorative Team Wattie Ink / RaceQuest cycling jersey
- English and Spanish-speaking camp staff
- Daily housekeeping of your accommodation (purchased separately)
- Expert assistance booking additional nights in Costa Rica that may include Tamarindo, Mount Arenal volcano area, rain forest tours and zip-lining.
- 4-1/2 days of professionally coached sessions with Team Wattie Ink's Robert "Flanny" Flanigan
- Escorted, measured course for open water swims
- Escorted, full SAG support for group bike rides
- Group run courses that accommodate all paces
- Mental strategies, race day tips
- Nutritional support for your training sessions
- Camp staff with vast experience in taking care of the needs of triathletes
Carbon Road Bike Rentals Available
Leave your bike at home and rent one of our new 2016 FELT Z6 Disc carbon fiber road bikes. This is the optimum bike for our training rides with light weight, race-worthy responsiveness and disc brakes for confident descents.
Available at checkout when you book this as an "Add-On" for $300 for the week.
Pricing and Booking Information
February 13-18, 2018
- Athlete Package or Guest Package: $1,595 per person for either session, reserved with a $500 non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to camp start date. See full terms and conditions below.
- Accommodations are purchased separately. We will notify all camp attendees when accommodations are open for booking. We offer a variety of options, including shared rooms that start at just $75 per night.
Scenes from our Rock the W Training Camps
Take a tour of our triathlete's training paradise! Situated on Guanacaste, Costa Rica's Gold Coast on the Pacific ocean, the warm and clear waters of Las Catalinas provide swimmers with Kona-like conditions while making activities such as SUP, snorkeling and trail running part of the fun of this prestigious location.
Contact us at email@example.com with any question prior to making your booking.
Cancellation Policy, Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is due at time of booking to reserve your spot at camp. This is payable by major credit card through our secure booking system. The remaining balance is collected on December 1, 2017. All camp registration fees and accommodations are non-refundable. We strongly recommend travel insurance against unplanned losses including your registration fee and housing. Please visit www.travelinsurance.com to see options. All camp registrants will be notified regarding accommodation options and prices.