5-Night Race Tour from $1,095 including accommodation!
Get ready to fly through one of the most popular, scenic and exciting race courses on the Challenge Family circuit. Featuring both the "half" and "full" distances, Challenge Almere-Amsterdamprovides an event that's accessible, inclusive of all skill and experience levels, and thoroughly fun to race!
10 Reasons: Choose Amsterdam and our 5-Night Tour
- FAST and flat course with Personal Best potential
- BEAUTIFUL scenery; optimum time of the year to race - September 9
- HERITAGE: This is Europe's oldest race and the 2nd oldest race in the sport behind Kona
- CONVENIENCE: We've got a great setup at the race site with premium hotel at the start / finish lines,
- VALUE-PACKED tour with transportation, full bike course tour, 4-day sports club membership, easy race access and guidance
- BIKE and GEAR BAG RETRIEVAL assistance after the race
- BIKE MECHANIC onsite, exclusively for our group; free safety check and inspection for all of our athletes
- RACE WITH THE PROs and enjoy a pro Q&A exclusively for our small group
- CULTURE and HISTORY: Visit sites nearby including world-class Amsterdam
- AFFORDABLE race-cation with Early Bird Booking Special Offer (see details below); prices start at $1,095 per person, double occupancy
- BEST-PRICE Race Entry fees