GPP Mountain Bike Experience
March 19-23, 2018 Session
Mountain Biking in Sweet Single Track Paradise!
- Ideal Location: Situated in Guanacaste, Costa Rica's Gold Coast on the Pacific ocean. The mountains rise very quickly providing miles of privately built and maintained Super Sweet Single Track with amazing ocean views.
- Comprehensive: 4-night mountain bike camp and active vacation experience
- Family-Friendly: We include ground transportation and we offer optional water sport activities for the entire family
- Perfect Training: Get out of the cold and prepare for the upcoming race season
- Pricing: $695 per person, athlete or non-training guest, plus accommodation.
- Bike Rental Included! No need to travel with your bike; Camp INCLUDES mountain bike rental AND all the other great activities we will be doing including paddle boarding, kayaking, boogie boarding and more! Choose from a fleet of hard tail and full suspension bikes at the fantastic Pura Vida Ride multi-sport bike shop onsite.
- Accommodations: Pricing is flexible and priced as low as $75 per person if you want to bunk up with your buddies. An average price is around $200 per night and King Master Suite accommodations are around $300 per night. ALL accommodations are 5-star luxury and will be selected after you are booked and confirmed.
WATCH NOW: Take a look at the Amazing MTB Trails in Las Catalinas
- Round trip transfer from/to the airport (Liberia, Costa Rica - LIR)
- Sunset Welcome Party
- Hard tail and full suspension mountain bikes (no need to bring your bike!)
- 3-1/2 days of professionally guided training sessions
- 3-1/2 days of access to water sports including SUP, Kayaks, Boogie Boards, Snorkels, etc
- Guest Program offering access to the private beach club, pools, gym and spa. Spa services and massage are available in our villa for a small additional fee.
- English and Spanish-fluent camp staff
- Expert assistance booking additional nights in Costa Rica that may include Tamarindo for world-class surfing, Mount Arenal volcano area, rain forest tours and zip-lining at Diamante EcoAdventure Park.
Professional Coaching from Chip Beard
- Our March 19-23 camp features 3-1/2 days of training under the guidance of NICA Certified Mountain Biking Coach Chip Beard
- Camp staff with vast experience in taking care of the needs of mountain bikers including XTERRA professionals
Camp Pricing and Booking Instructions
March 19 - 23, 2018
- Athlete Package or Guest Package: $695 per person, reserved with a $300 non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to camp start date and will be collected on the card provided for your initial deposit. See full terms and conditions below.
- Accommodations are purchased separately. We will notify all camp attendees when accommodations are open for booking. We offer a variety of options, including shared rooms that start at just $75 per night. Every accommodation option here is absolutely 5-star luxury!
- Mountain Bike Rentals are included. If you prefer to bring your own bike, we are happy to negotiate a discount on your camp entry.
Tour Our Athlete's Paradise!
Situated on Guanacaste, Costa Rica's Gold Coast on the Pacific ocean, the warm and clear waters of Las Catalinas provide swimmers with beautiful conditions while making activities such as SUP, snorkeling and trail running part of the fun of this prestigious location. A 25m saltwater training pool, Technogym equipment, exclusive Beach Club, and dining options are nestled among the verdant mountains and provide spectacular ocean views. Our accommodations are nothing less than a true villa featuring the finest amenities available to help you recover with a great night's rest. Villas include WiFi and laundry facilities.
Contact us at email@example.com or call 1-855-TRAV-NOW (855-872-8669) with any question prior to making your booking.
Cancellation Policy, Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 per person is due at time of booking to reserve your spot at camp. This is payable by major credit card through our secure booking system. The remaining balance (including your accommodation) is collected 30 days prior to camp start date. We collect your balance on the credit card provided at the time of initial booking. All camp registration fees and accommodations are non-refundable. We strongly recommend travel insurance against unplanned losses including your registration fee and accommodations. Please visit www.travelinsurance.com to see options. All camp registrants will be notified regarding accommodation options and prices.