Triathlon Training Weeks in Costa Rica
5-nights of training with luxury resort accommodations INCLUDED from $1,095
Limited to just 10 athletes and guests, our training weeks on the IRONMAN Costa Rica 70.3 course will give you an advantage on race day. Whether you are racing this event or simply want a warm and sunny place to train with escorted rides, onsite staff to help with your logistics and support, Playas del Coco, Costa Rica with RaceQuest is an ideal choice. We have years of experience training and living here for part of each year, and we're excited to share this triathlete's playground with you!
2018 Dates: February and March - Registration coming soon!
In addition to swimming in the calm, warm water of Playas del Coco just a few blocks' walk from our condos, you'll enjoy access to the Pacifico private beach club, swimming pools, and lap swim - anytime.
We offer SAG supported bike rides, taking place early in the morning, on the IRONMAN Costa Rica bike course. Get in the miles, knowing that our van and cooler full of ice, drinks, and supplies is behind you.
The run course for IRONMAN Costa Rica is truly awe-inspiring, with a mix of paved roads within Playas del Coco as well as some oceanfront paths. Train with confidence, knowing we are onsite if you need us!
Accommodations are INCLUDED at Pacifico Resort!
We have access to one of the most sought-after, typically sold out communities in all of Costa Rica, Pacifico. Our location offers a perfect blend of U.S. style conveniences (grocery store, ATM, WiFi, pharmacy, restaurants, coffee shops), with authentic Costa Rican Pura Vida right out your doorstep.
Walk a couple of blocks to the pristine beach, shop in the local markets for art and hand made goods, enjoy a beachside traditional breakfast of Gallo Pinto, or stop in town for a great sports massage. All of this and more is waiting for you!
- Airport pickup by RaceQuest staff in Liberia, CR (Airport code: LIR)
- Welcome Dinner - meet your staff and fellow athletes
- 5 nights of double or single occupancy luxury accommodations (shared or private condos in Pacifico)
- Accommodations arrangements to fit every budget
- SAG van support with bike pump, basic tools, and iced cooler for early morning bike course rides
- Orientation to the local area, the IRONMAN Costa Rica 70.3 course, plus tips on where to train
- Unlimited access to lap swimming, resort amenities, pools, beach club and Pacifico dining options
- Ideal location! Walk 1 block to the U.S. style Automercado grocery store, ATM, coffee shops, etc.
- English and Spanish fluent staff to assist you during your stay in Costa Rica
- Access to our local contacts for any services you need such as sports massage therapy sessions
- Afternoon outings to places like Diamante Eco-Adventure Park, catamaran cruising, etc. are optional
- Complimentary shuttle drop off on departure day at Liberia airport (30 minutes' drive)
- OPTIONAL Felt carbon road bike rental from RaceQuest for $300 for the week - bring pedals, helmet, saddle and bike shoes
Who This is For:
- Anyone racing IRONMAN Costa Rica 70.3
- Any triathlete, cyclist, runner, or swimmer looking for an exceptional way to train your way, while immersing in the vibrant culture of Costa Rica
- Any active traveler who wants to vacation and train with like-minded people
- You do NOT have to be racing the event to enjoy this week of training
Pricing and Booking Details
Each training week is limited to no more than 10 clients. Pricing includes everything listed above, and is booked as Double Occupancy or Single Occupancy.
Double Occupancy: $1,095 per person
Single Occupancy: $1,695
Optional Road Bike Rental for the week: $300
Terms and Conditions
Registration fee is due at time of booking, payable by major credit card through our secure booking system. You have the option of paying 50% of the total at checkout, and the remaining balance due on or before December 31, 2017. Any notice of cancellation for any reason must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE December 31, 2017 to be eligible for refund of your training week, less a $500 non-refundable cancellation fee, NO EXCEPTIONS. If you decide you must cancel on or after Dec. 31, 2017, no refunds can be made, as we are within the final days leading up to your arrival in Costa Rica. We strongly recommend travel insurance to help you avoid losses due to unexpected cancellation. For less than $100, your trip can be fully insures. Check out travelinsurance.com for free quotes.