October 19-23, 2017
Race Day: Sunday, October 22
Enjoy a late October "flat and fast" half-distance triathlon
Are you looking to do a fast, flat half-distance race in a beautiful environment with white sand beaches and warm sunshine? Look no further than Challenge Aruba with RaceQuest Travel and Challenge Tours in October 2017.
Our 4-night Challenge Aruba tour has all the athlete and spectator "perks" you're accustomed to on all of our race week tours and training camps. We include everything you need to have a seamless race experience.
Your 4-Night Challenge Aruba Tour Includes:
- Private, round trip transfer from and to Queen Beatrix International airport to our host hotel
- 4 nights of premium, resort accommodations at the race's host hotel
- Welcome Beach Party
- Pre-race pasta party
- Guided tours of the swim, bike and run courses
- All ground transportation to race events during your stay
- Full daily breakfast at our hotel
- Access to our own professional bike mechanic for pre-race safety check (complete bike assembly and dis-assembly/re-packing for travel is also available for $150 at checkout)
- Access to sports massage therapist
- Race Day care and transport for you and your guests
- Loaded bag of triathlete "swag" from RaceQuest and Challenge Tours
- Race week "concierge" style service from our experienced guides and tour leaders
- Pre-race materials, Q&A, discussions to prepare you for this race
- Access to discounts on products from our RaceQuest partners
Pricing and How to Book
Our 4-night, 5-day race weekend tour begins with check-in on Thursday, October 19. Check out is on Monday, October 23. Additional tour nights may be added to the end of your stay for $350, which covers up to two people.
Athletes and Spectators age 14 and up:
Double Occupancy or Twin Share: (2 adults per room): $1,095 per person
Single Occupancy: $1,595 per person
Children ages 3-13 (age on race day, Oct. 23, 2016): $350. Children ages 0-2 travel with you at no charge
RACE ENTRY may be purchased directly from Challenge Aruba by clicking here. If you register by November 1, 2016, the half is just $255 and the Sprint race is $95. Relays are also available for both distances.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: A $500 deposit per person is required to book the Challenge Aruba 4-Night Tour. All balances are taken on the credit card you provide for your deposit on July 1, 2017. If you must cancel your tour, we must receive your cancellation request in writing on or prior to September 1, 2017. All monies paid in for the trip, less the $500 non-refundable deposit, will be returned to you on the credit card provided. If you must cancel on after September 1, no refund is possible. Race entry fee and airfare are not included.
To learn more about the race course, venue, and more activities to enhance your race-cation to Aruba, please visit http://www.challenge-aruba.com/