October 19-23, 2017
Race Day: Sunday, October 22
Enjoy a late October "flat and fast" half-distance triathlon
Are you looking to do a fast, flat half-distance race in a beautiful environment with white sand beaches and warm sunshine? Look no further than Challenge Aruba with RaceQuest Travel and Challenge Tours in October 2017.
Our 4-night Challenge Aruba tour has all the athlete and spectator "perks" you're accustomed to on all of our race week tours and training camps. We include everything you need to have a seamless race experience.
Your 4-Night Challenge Aruba Tour Includes:
- Private, round trip transfer from and to Queen Beatrix International airport to our host hotel
- 4 nights of premium, resort accommodations at the race's host hotel
- Welcome Beach Party
- Pre-race pasta party
- Guided tours of the swim, bike and run courses
- All ground transportation to race events during your stay
- Full daily breakfast at our hotel
- Loaded bag of triathlete "swag" from RaceQuest and Challenge Tours
- Race week "concierge" style service from our experienced guides and tour leaders
- Pre-race materials, Q&A, discussions to prepare you for this race
- Access to discounts on products from our RaceQuest partners
Pricing and How to Book
Our 4-night, 5-day race weekend tour begins with check-in on Thursday, October 19. Check out is on Monday, October 23. Additional tour nights may be added to the end of your stay for $350, which covers up to two people.
Athletes and Spectators age 14 and up:
Double Occupancy or Twin Share: (2 adults per room): $1,095 per person
Single Occupancy: $1,595 per person
RACE ENTRY may be purchased directly from Challenge Aruba by clicking here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Race entry fee and airfare are not included. After October 1, 2017 all bookings are final and must be paid in full. No refunds are possible after October 1, 2017.
To learn more about the race course, venue, and more activities to enhance your race-cation to Aruba, please visit http://www.challenge-aruba.com/