September 6-11, 2017
Race Day: Saturday, September 9
Flat, Fast and Exciting Challenge Almere-Amsterdam!
Get ready to fly through one of the most popular, scenic and exciting race courses on the Challenge Family circuit. Featuring both the "half" and "full" distances, Challenge Almere-Amsterdam provides an event that's accessible, inclusive of all skill and experience levels, and thoroughly fun to race!
10 Reasons to Race with our 5-Night Tour
- FAST and flat course with Personal Best potential
- BEAUTIFUL scenery; optimum time of the year to race - September 9
- HERITAGE: This is Europe's oldest race and the 2nd oldest race in the sport behind Kona
- CONVENIENCE: We've got a great setup at the race site with premium hotel at the start / finish lines,
- VALUE-PACKED tour with transportation, full bike course tour, 4-day sports club membership, easy race access and guidance
- BIKE and GEAR BAG RETRIEVAL assistance after the race
- BIKE MECHANIC onsite, exclusively for our group; free safety check and inspection for all of our athletes
- RACE WITH THE PROs and enjoy a pro Q&A exclusively for our small group
- CULTURE and HISTORY: Visit sites nearby including world-class Amsterdam
- AFFORDABLE race-cation with tour prices starting at $1,095 per person
- BEST-PRICE Race Entry fees
- Calm and straightforward 2-loop swim (1 loop for the "half") in the Weerwater town lake; 7:30 a.m. Age Group start time; carpeted exit from the swim
- 94% of the athletes in this race's storied history rated the swim course as "Very Good."
- A flat 2-loop bike course (1 loop for the "half") that includes a nature preserve and a spectacular view of Amsterdam
- 90% of the athletes rate the bike course as "Very Good."
- City center run of 6 laps (3 laps for the "half") offering numerous chances for spectator support
- 94% of the athletes rate the run as "Very Good."
- Enthusiastic crowds, fantastic finish line, and lots of community pride and involvement in this historic race that consistently sells out
Ride Along the Bike Course
5-Night Tour with Race Entry Option Includes:
- Access to discounted race entry into Challenge Almere-Amsterdam for the "half" or the "full"
- Professional RaceQuest English and Spanish speaking staff to greet you upon arrival
- Transportation to our 4-Star hotel, located at the Start/Finish lines and Transitions
- 5 nights of premium hotel accommodation
- Membership to 24/7 sports club, located adjacent to our hotel, during your stay
- Guided bike course tour in our vehicles (no need to rent a car)
- Bike and gear bag retrieval after the race
- Bike mechanic staff member onsite, exclusively for our group
- Bike safety check and inspection prior to the race
- Small group tour (5:1 guest to staff ratio)
- Experienced, professional staff members to assist you (U.S.-based)
- RaceQuest Travel gifts for every tour participant
- 5 minute access to train station for easy exploration of Amsterdam and the surrounding area
- Race information, tour and travel recommendations, and insider tips provided for months leading up to race week; U.S.-based staff available to answer your questions
Choose Your Tour
Double Occupancy: $1,095 per person
Single Occupancy: $1,695
Children Ages 4-13 (age on race day): $350
Options to add at check-out:
- Pro bike assembly and dis-assembly / re-pack after the race: $150
- 16-20 Week Training Plan written specifically for this course: $295
- Bike Case and Wheel bag (falls within airline size requirements and travels as checked luggage): $595
BEST-PRICE Race Entries
If you need a race entry into Challenge Almere-Amsterdam, please notify us in your checkout questionnaire. We will provide a website link and unique race entry access code so that you may enter yourself into the race. Race entry is an additional fee at these discounted prices:
- Race Entry into the "Half" distance race is $170
- Race Entry into the "Full" distance race is $335
All prices quoted are in USD.
Terms and Conditions
Tour details are subject to change. We require a $500 deposit per person to travel. Please be aware that on or after June 1, 2017, no changes or refunds can be made. We charge the balance due on the credit card you provide on December 30, 2016. All pricing stated in our materials is per person. Athletes and spectators are charged the same price, as all clients have access to all services, activities, tours and transfers, regardless of racing status. Please inquire with us if you are bringing the family so we may accommodate you properly. Airfare is not included. Transaction fees (2.9%) for our credit card transactions will be collected in addition to stated tour fees.
We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect from losing any funds applied to your trip. If you notify us in writing by emailing email@example.com that you will not be able to make the tour on or prior to May 31, 2017, we are happy to provide a refund to your credit card of all funds paid toward the tour, less $200 cancellation fee, less race entry fee. Once you are entered into the race, you must contact the race office at Challenge Almere-Amsterdam to inquire about refund of your race entry fee if you wish to cancel. No name changes or transfers are permitted for race entries. Please review race policies at the Challenge Almere-Amsterdam site.