BMW Berlin Marathon
5-Night Race Week Travel Package: Thursday, 21 Sept. - Tuesday, 26 Sept. 2017
Race Day: Sunday, 24 September 2017
A World-Class Tour befitting this legendary race
Feeling the need for speed? Looking for a destination marathon that affords you the opportunity to race in one of the world's most exciting and vibrant cities? Join 40,000 runners, RaceQuest Travel and Team Continuum for the 44th BMW Berlin Marathon on September 24, 2017.
We've crafted a 5-night, small group race week tour that hits every note, ensuring you're well looked after and that every detail of your journey is expertly planned and executed. From luxurious, 5-star Superior accommodations at the #1 rated hotel in Berlin, to all ground transportation during your stay, RaceQuest has you covered with a high level of experienced, personalized service.
If you're racing Berlin, booking our tour is a smart way to remove all travel logistics headaches, trip planning, and race day worries. Traveling solo? We welcome you! We track you on race day and look after you at the finish line. We've got your back!
BMW Berlin Marathon 5-Night Tour Includes:
- Greeting upon arrival on Thursday, 21 September at Berlin's Schonefeld International airport - we meet you outside of customs
- Private transport to our hotel for 5 nights, the #1 rated Hotel am Steinplatz
- 5 nights of Superior level accommodations at the 5-Star Hotel am Steinplatz
- Welcome Party on the evening of your arrival to meet your guides and fellow travelers
- Daily full breakfast each morning at our hotel
- Transportation to the expo and all official race activities - no need to rent a car
- Race day tracking and support for athletes and spectators; transport back to our hotel after you finish
- Experienced RaceQuest staff to assist you during your stay
- One hour therapeutic massage on Monday after the race for every traveler - athlete or guest
- Gift bag with plenty of "swag"
- Assistance booking tours on Monday for attractions in the Berlin area, plus our top recommendations
- Small group tour; everyone receives a high level of personalized service to make your race day the best possible
- Transportation to the airport on Tuesday, 26 September for your flight home
NOTE: If you would like to opt for a 4-night version of our tour, or have a group of 6 or more people interested in the tour, please contact us for special pricing.
Call us toll-free at (855) TRAV-NOW or send an email to email@example.com.
5-Star Accommodations Included
We create highly regarded race week tours that offer the finest accommodations available, and for the Berlin Marathon we've selected the luxurious Hotel am Steinplatz with Superior level rooms. From the moment you arrive you'll see why the Steinplatz is the #1 rated hotel in Berlin.
Race Entry from Team Continuum
If you need a race entry for the 44th BMW Berlin Marathon, we've partnered with Team Continuum to provide you the opportunity to obtain a slot. All funds used to obtain your entry benefit this non-profit organization and its programs to assist pediatric cancer patients and their families.
Many benefits are included when you race and raise funds for Team Continuum, including coaching from John Hirsch, race kit, and more. Please go here to get one of the very limited entries remaining for this race.
Pricing and How to Book Your 5-Night Tour
We offer double occupancy packages (one King bed OR two beds if you prefer) and single occupancy packages for this tour. Check-in is on Thursday, September 21 and check-out is Tuesday, September 26, 2017. A 50% deposit is due at time of booking to reserve your spot. A 4-night version of the tour is available upon request. Group or club discounts are also available.
Double Occupancy (per person): $1,995
Single Occupancy: $2,695
Terms and Conditions
We require a 50% deposit upon booking with the balance due for your trip on or before June 1, 2017. We strongly advise travel insurance to mitigate financial loss due to your having to cancel. If you make a cancellation request in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR TO JUNE 1, 2017, we will refund all monies paid to RaceQuest Travel, less a $500 cancellation fee. Please note: any request for cancellation that is received on or after June 1, 2017 incurs a 100% cancellation fee and no refunds are possible. All local taxes and fees are included. We do not offer race entries for sale, but an entry may be obtained through our charity partner, Team Continuum.